Reach out if you’re a prospective student-athlete or corporate partner.
We help Georgetown University student-athletes capitalize on their Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL), but more importantly, their brand for lifetime success.
Our Mission & Vision
Hoyas Rising aims to be the nation’s foremost supporter-funded NIL facilitation platform to position Georgetown University athletics and athletes from all sports for sustained success. This Collaborative was created to provide opportunities for all of Hoya Nation to contribute and engage with the athletes they passionately support through a variety of NIL activities.
Our mission is to enrich, enhance and empower student-athletes to better their lives, and improve their communities and their futures through innovative solutions that create value for Hoya Nation and student-athletes.
We are athlete-first. We exist solely to empower Georgetown University student-athletes through NIL activities. We support the transformational experience that every Georgetown University student can achieve.
We are built to last. Our goal is to provide NIL structure that is sustainable across all Georgetown University sports.
We value education. It’s the core of what we do. We will continue to build comprehensive educational programs that will help student-athletes navigate the rapidly-evolving NIL landscape.
Board of Directors (In Formation)
Tim Brosnan | Chairperson, CAS ’80
- Formerly CEO Major League Baseball Enterprises; CEO PrimeSport
- Georgetown University Parent: CAS ’16, ’16, ’21
- Georgetown University Baseball ’77-’80 (Captain ’79-’80)
- Georgetown University Regent 2012-2018 ( Chair, Athletics Committee 2016-2018)
Robert B. Nolan Jr. | Director, Georgetown University BSBA ’74
- Former CEO-BMO Private Equity Group; Currently Senior Advisor – Brown Brothers Harriman
- Georgetown University Parent: SLL ’01, SFS ’05, CAS ’14
- MSB Board of Advisors (2008-Present)
- Georgetown University Regent 2009-2015 (Chair, Athletics Committee 2012-2015)
Fred Powers | Director, MSB ’87
- Chairman, Powers Private Equity (2012-Present); Chairman, Construction Fastening (2022-Present); Former President, Powers Fasteners
- Georgetown University Parent: CAS ’21
- Georgetown University Lacrosse ’84-87 (Captain ’86-’87)
- Georgetown University Regent (2013-2019)
Betsy Comerford | MSB ’80
- Former Managing Director, JP Morgan Securities
- Georgetown University Parent: CAS ’15, ’18 (Both Swim Team)
- Member, MSB Business for Impact
- Georgetown University Regent (2010-2016)
Nate Lubick | MSB ’14
- Director, Bank of Montreal
- Georgetown University Men’s Basketball 2010-2014 (Captain ’13-’14)
- Georgetown University Senior Advisor and Adjunct Faculty, MSB and SCS
- Co-Founder, Kiswe Mobile; Former Executive, AOL
Robert Stebbins | Legal Advisor
- Partner, Willkie Farr & Gallagher (1993-2017; 2021-Present)
- Co-Chair, Corporate Governance Practice
- General Counsel, Securities and Exchange Commission (2017-2021)
- Married to Ann Beth Stebbins, Georgetown University CAS ’86, LAW ’94
John Balkam | Director, Sales and Athlete Engagement, MSB ’13
- Founder, Third Win Group
- Author, 3-Win Sponsorship: The Next Generation of Sports and Entertainment Marketing